Bracer EV provides installation services for EV approved charging stations including all Tesla charging stations. Now that you have a charger, we can help you with the installation no matter the type! Whether it is a Tesla, Chevy Volt, Chevy Bolt, Volkswagen Golf, Nissan Leaf EV or another make, we can complete your EV charger installation. A certified licensed electrician will come to your home or business and install the charging station so you are ready to get your new EV vehicle on the road!
Here’s what you get with our installation service:
- Includes installation of EV approved charging station by a certified licensed electrician
- We will supply and run 40 feet of wire from your electrical source to the charging station.
- Includes ESA Inspection (you need this to claim your rebate)
- Includes completion of the rebate process. We fill out the forms and submit the paperwork on your behalf.
Please note the following:
- This service option does not include purchase of an EV charging station.
- You must have an EV approved charging station for installation by one of our technicians. Charging station hardware that is not EV approved will not be installed by Bracer EV technicians.
The Ministry of Transportation will rebate up to $1,000 back to the EV vehicle owner. This covers half the fees to purchase, set up, and inspect your charging station. At Bracer EV, we make sure to take care of the inspection, as well as the permit.