We offer 4 types of electric vehicle chargers:
- ChargePoint – Home Charging Station
- Use with any EV; tested with Chevy Bolt EV, Chevy Volt, BMW i3, Nissan Leaf, Tesla Model S, X and 3, Toyota Prius Prime, Mitsubishi iMiEV, Volvo XC90 and many more
- Use the mobile app to set reminders to plug in, get status updates and schedule charging when electricity rates are low to save on your utility bill. Plus, track your energy use and costs for charging at home and around town in the app
- Plug-in station (indoor installation only) is easy to take with you when you move and uses a NEMA 6-50 outlet. If you wish to install your station outdoors, select the hardwired station. Rest easy with a cUL Listed charger, designed and built for electrical safety
- Fits in any space with a slim, compact form factor (smaller than a piece of paper) and includes rest for charging cord
- EVO Charge 32A
- The EVO Charge station is a home charging station that allows you to benefit from the advantages of level 2 charging.
- 240 volts current combined with the 32 amps of the charger delivers a 7.7 kW of power that enables your electric car to be fully charged up to 5 times faster than with a traditional level 1 charger.
- This charger is also light and easy to carry if you want to use it in several locations.
- The EVO Charge station has a modern and elegant design to fit in any home decor.
- Flo Home – G5 Charger & X5 Charger
- Extremely sturdy and made in Canada
- Residential smart charging station lets you view and manage settings from your private FLO account
- High reliability and construction quality
- JuiceBox – Smart Grid EV Charging Pro 40
- Direct user control and smart-grid optimization
- Products use standard power outlets (NEMA 14-50). If you move, JuiceBox goes with you
- You get 24×7 status and control via the mobile app